Eric is an experienced personal injury lawyer in Sacramento who cares about his clients and their families. We not only accept personal injury and insurance bad faith cases in Sacramento, but we travel to meet our clients throughout California, and even nation wide as the need arises. If you’d like to know more about the level of service Eric provides, hear from his clients themselves.
- “A great big thank you to Eric for flying to Southern California to meet with me… Thank you to all involved for being so easy to talk to and to console me when I needed it. Having to witness my daughter being attacked by a dog has thus far been the hardest thing to deal with and process. Thank you all for being so great to me and my family in this stressful situation. I couldn’t have been more pleased with my result in choosing you and your office to represent me.” B.J.
- “Marla really cared about my well being and when it came back to being fair I couldn’t have asked for a better attorney to represent me. I couldn’t say enough good things about the firm and their employees. Thank you guys so much and I truly appreciate everything you guys did for me and my family.” J.M.
- “My husband and I could not be more pleased with Eric Ratinoff. We came to his firm seeking help and guidance regarding a medical trauma, but left with so much more. Eric was compassionate, caring, and attentive. We were always treated with respect, and every question we presented was handled efficiently and thoroughly. I would recommend Eric and his firm, Kershaw, Cutter & Ratinoff, to anyone I know with the confidence that they will handle any person, any case, any problem with the professionalism and concern that they did ours.” – M.S.
- “I was looking for an attorney that would handle my case. I talked with several other attorneys but I never thought we made a connection. My husband and I talked with Eric Ratinoff, we both left his office feeling confident that our case was in good hands. We were very happy with the outcome of our case. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that wants to feel secure in their representation.” – R.W. & L.S.
- “I am so thankful to Eric and his outstanding staff for taking great care of me throughout my lawsuit. These things are not easy to go through and I was pleased with the results and that the matter is now resolved. Should I ever need legal service again, I will surely turn to his firm for help.” J.M.
- “Despite the opposing side’s position that they wouldn’t settle, we eventually got a bigger settlement than we thought possible!” – T.G.
- “Eric Ratinoff has worked on many cases for us and has been there whenever we need his help. While many law firms treat their clients as an asset to be used for making the most money as possible, I can say with strong conviction that Eric treats every client as a close personal friend and is truly concerned about what is taking place in his clients lives and the situation they are going through. His attitude is always very positive and gives you the confidence that he is doing anything and everything he can for you. We are very thankful to have met Eric and have become his clients/friend for many years. We would never think of going to anyone else and hope that after you read this that you will feel the same.” – J.P.
- “We know that Eric Ratinoff went above and beyond… We believed that our attorney and his affiliates truly had our best interest at mind in our case and how it was handled. They helped us get through a difficult time in our lives with very little stress. We are pleased with the outcome and glad to have it all behind us! Our sincere appreciation and thanks are sent to all involved.” G.G. & M.G.
- “The staff follow up was excellent both written and by phone. The best part about you representing us was that your firm made our settlement as painless as possible and minimized our stress by having full trust in your expertise. Thank you so much for all your help.” J.L.
- “Eric is brilliant and has significant experience in personal injury law.” C.C.
- “Eric is the best lawyer. He took my case and worked so hard on it. When things did not look good he told me not to give up hope. I hung on to those words for four years. Then things changed and we went to the mediator and Eric went in there and fought for me and we won!! Eric is a outstanding lawyer in my mind they don’t come any better than him! His office and staff are very hard working and they take care of you in the right way, they care about you.” D.G.
- “Very pleasant staff quick to get back to you about any questions you might have. Did their best to get me what I deserved, even went above and beyond to get medical records, also got my Doctor bills lowered.” P.F.
- “I remember the kindness and respect demonstrated by Eric toward my brain-injured husband. He and I much appreciated that Eric accepted his case and that Eric traveled to our home in Sonoma to initially meet us and to gather information. I like the values and integrity held by Eric. I am grateful that Eric and his staff appear to understand that his brain injury very likely affects his interactions with them during phone conversations.” N.M.
- “This group is professional, kind, and accommodating. They made our process smooth and supported us throughout. I only have top notch comments for this amazing group.” K.P.
- “I have been practicing law in the greater Sacramento area for over 35 years and can endorse Eric without hesitation. He is a true leader in our legal community.” – Raymond Lewis, Personal Injury Attorney
- “I endorse Eric. He is a highly skilled attorney that is well respected in the legal community.” – Michael Waddington, Military Law Attorney
- “I have worked with Eric many times including a public entity case in San Jose with impossible liability where he obtained six figures for the client. He is a meticulous and brilliant attorney. I highly recommend Eric.” – Peter Stone, Personal Injury Attorney
- “I have known Eric for over 11 years and have had him handle cases for me and I have worked on cases for him. I feel that Eric is a very honest and hard working individual, he has always stood behind what he says and is a wonderful person to work with or for. I highly recommend Eric for any work that you may need done.” Terry Butrym, Fallbrook Investigations
- “I highly recommend this law firm if you need an injury attorney in Sacramento.” – David W. Barlow, Hawaii Personal Injury Attorneys
- “I have consulted with Eric Ratinoff on a few personal injury and civil matters. I have found him to be an absolute expert in his field. He is responsive to questions and extremely personable and professional to deal with. He is truly a top notch lawyer who not only cares about the clients he represents, but cares about the community. I highly recommend Eric!” – Traci Carrillo, Carrillo Law
If you have a personal injury or insurance bad faith matter that you would like to discuss, we encourage you to call Eric Ratinoff for a free and confidential case evaluation at 866-527-4278, or fill out the form on this page.
We’d like to hear from you!
If you are a former client and would like to submit your review of our representation, please use the form below. Note that the information you provide here will not immediately be published and we may contact you for additional information.
You can also leave a review on Thumbtack!