- Posted by EricRatinoff
- 0 Comments
- BIACAL, CAOC, Cien Amigos, Sierra Forever Families
One of the greatest things about being a personal injury lawyer is the opportunity we have to meet so many different people. The diverse array of cases we handle brings us in contact with a diverse array of people. And over the time it takes to litigate a personal injury case, which is often a few years, we develop relationships with them. We become friends. We get to know their families, and develop an understanding of their unique needs and the issues they face both personally and within their individual communities.
Of course, because of the type of work we do, we most often encounter people when they are enduring some of their most difficult life challenges. Not a day goes by when we are not aware of someone’s injury, their struggle, and their need for support. It’s almost inconceivable that one could be in this line of work and not have a desire to help community organizations that address the needs of the people we serve.
Everyone who’s been successful has a story of someone along the way who helped them. And we all have an obligation to give back.
Organizations we’ve had the honor to support:
- Brain Injury Association of California (BIACAL) (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association (Former President, Secretary and Vice President)
- Member Cien Amigos
- Mexican Cultural Center of Northern California
- Chicas Latinas de Sacramento
- Sol Collective
- Souletics STEM
- Sierra Forever Families (Former President and member of the Board of Directors)
- AIPAC (Former member of the Northern California Board)
- Volunteers of America
- Northern California’s Huntington Disease Society of America
- Sacramento Valley Velodrome Association
- Breakthrough Sacramento
- Albie Aware, Inc.
- Foundation Aiding the Elderly
- My Sister’s House
- Soil Born Farms
- Sacramento Food Bank
- California Food Literacy Center
- California Farm to Table (founder)
We invite you to support the organizations that make our community strong through our monthly networking mixers, #Network4Cause. We think these events are the best way to promote their work while developing a greater sense of purpose within our community.