At Kershaw, Cutter & Ratinoff, we fight for people. We know what it takes to battle tough corporations and insurance companies. We have a passion for justice and it shows in the results we obtain.
Founding partner Eric Ratinoff is known as an aggressive trial lawyer. He is a local lawyer with a statewide and national reputation for obtaining outstanding results, including numerous jury verdicts. He has been named a Northern California Super Lawyer and has been AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell for multiple years. He was recently honored as Humanitarian of the Year by Capital City Trial Lawyers Association (CCTLA).
If you were seriously injured or lost a loved one due to someone's negligence, or suffered a major loss that your insurance company refuses to honor, we would like to hear your story and see how we can help. No case is too big or too small, and we have the resources to work across the country, in any city and state. If you're looking for a lawyer who cares about you and will fight for your rights, please call us toll free at 866-527-4278, or fill out the form on this page and we will contact you to evaluate your case, free of charge and obligation.
Why Choose Us?
- We have a track record of success battling large corporations
- We make the legal process as simple as possible so you can focus on the important details of your life
- Our opponents know we have the experience and resources to take our cases all the way to a jury verdict
- Our lawyers have been recognized by their peers for numerous years as Northern California's premier attorneys
- We're active in the communities of people we serve, advocating for their rights in and out of the courtroom
- We're available 24/7 and will come to you at your request
- We care about our clients
- We have over twenty years of experience as plaintiff's trial lawyers
- We're equipped to handle cases nationwide
- Our consultations are always free
- We don't charge fees unless we make a recovery on your behalf
- Video: 2014 Walk for Brain Injury Sacramento featuring Speech by Noe Cruz
- WEAVE Inc. Walk a Mile in Her Shoes – Return of the (my) Stilettos #WAM2014
- Cien Amigos Scholarship 2014 is Available to High School and College Students
- Brain Injury Lawyer Discusses Sports Concussions and Lawsuits
- Inspector General Report: One Third of Skilled Nursing Patients Harmed in Treatment
- Personal Injury Lawyer Discusses the Types of Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Personal Injury Lawyer Sacramento Ideal Client
401 Watt Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95864
phone 916-448-9800 | fax 669-4499
toll free 866-527-4278
Free Case Evaluation
Personal Injury Lawyers Experienced in Product Liability Lawsuits
Medical devices and pharmaceutical drugs are often the subject of recalls and safety warnings by the FDA. Even drugs and devices formerly approved by the FDA may cause serious injury or death, especially when prescribed for use in a manner in which they were not originally designed or approved.
If you or a loved one has suffered injury due to a pharmaceutical product, or any other type of defective product, you may be entitled to compensation from the manufacturer. Please contact us by calling 866-527-4278 or filling out the form on this page and we will be happy to discuss your legal rights, free of charge and obligation.
- FreeStyle and FreeStyle Flash Blood Glucose Meter by Abbott: Recall - May Produce Mistakenly Low Blood Glucose Results April 14, 2014
- Infinity: Public Notification - Undeclared Drug Ingredient April 11, 2014
- Lite Fit USA: Public Notification - Undeclared Drug Ingredient April 11, 2014
- March 2014 April 11, 2014