Sacramento Personal Injury Lawyer Eric Ratinoff
At Kershaw, Cutter & Ratinoff, we fight for people. We know what it takes to battle tough corporations and insurance companies. We have a passion for justice and it shows in the results we obtain.
Founding partner Eric Ratinoff is known as an aggressive trial lawyer. He is a Sacramento personal injury lawyer with a statewide and national reputation for obtaining outstanding results, including numerous jury verdicts. He has been named a Northern California Super Lawyer and has been AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell for multiple years. He resides on the board of directors for the Brain Injury Association of California (BIACAL), as well as Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), and serves the Mexican Consulate in Sacramento as a consulting attorney, or "Abogado Consultor." He was recently honored as Humanitarian of the Year by Capital City Trial Lawyers Association (CCTLA).
If you were seriously injured or lost a loved one due to someone's negligence, or suffered a major loss that your insurance company refuses to honor, we would like to hear your story and see how we can help. No case is too big or too small, and we have the resources to work across the country, in any city and state. If you're looking for a personal injury lawyer who cares about you and will fight for your rights, please call us toll free at 866-527-4278 or locally at (916) 448-9800, or fill out the form on this page and we will contact you to evaluate your case, free of charge and obligation.
Kershaw, Cutter & Ratinoff, LLP
Why Choose Us?
- We make the legal process as simple as possible so you can focus on the important details of your life
- Our opponents know we have the experience and resources to take our cases all the way to a jury verdict
- Our lawyers have been recognized by their peers for numerous years as Northern California's premier attorneys
- We're active in the communities of people we serve, advocating for their rights in and out of the courtroom
- We're available 24/7 and will come to you at your request
- We're equipped to handle cases nationwide
- Our consultations are always free
- We don't charge fees unless we make a recovery on your behalf
Personal Injury Lawyers Experienced in Product Liability Lawsuits
Medical devices and pharmaceutical drugs are often the subject of recalls and safety warnings by the FDA. Even drugs and devices formerly approved by the FDA may cause serious injury or death, especially when prescribed for use in a manner in which they were not originally designed or approved.
If you or a loved one has suffered injury due to a pharmaceutical product, or any other type of defective product, you may be entitled to compensation from the manufacturer. Please contact us by calling 866-527-4278 or locally at (916) 448-9800 and we will be happy to discuss your legal rights, free of charge and obligation.
Discuss your case with a Sacramento personal injury lawyer today!
- Saba Shark Cartilage Complex, 60 Capsule Bottles: Recall - Possible Salmonella Contamination October 20, 2014
- Lidocaine HCI Injection, USP 10 MG Per ML, 30 ML Single-Dose, Preservative-Free, by Hospira: Recall - Particulate Matter October 17, 2014
- September 2014 October 16, 2014
- LifeCare Flexible Intravenous Solutions by Hospira, Inc.: Recall - Potential for Leakage October 15, 2014