Sacramento Personal Injury Attorney Eric Ratinoff
At Eric Ratinoff, we fight for people. We know what it takes to battle tough corporations and insurance companies. We have a passion for justice and it shows in the results we obtain. Contact us today at (866) 527-4278.
Founding partner Eric Ratinoff is known as an aggressive trial lawyer. He is a Sacramento personal injury attorney with a statewide and national reputation for obtaining outstanding results, including numerous jury verdicts. He has been named a Northern California Super Lawyer in Sacramento's Top 25 Super Lawyers List, was included in the 2014 Sacramento Business Journal's Best of the Bar and has been AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell for multiple years. He resides on the board of directors for the Brain Injury Association of California (BIACAL), as well as Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), and serves the Mexican Consulate in Sacramento as a consulting attorney, or "Abogado Consultor." He was recently honored as Humanitarian of the Year by Capital City Trial Lawyers Association (CCTLA).
If you were seriously injured or lost a loved one due to someone's negligence, or suffered a major loss that your insurance company refuses to honor, we would like to hear your story and see how we can help. No case is too big or too small, and we have the resources to work across the country, in any city and state. If you're looking for a personal injury lawyer who cares about you and will fight for your rights, please call us toll free at (866) 527-4278 or locally at (916) 448-9800, or fill out the form on this page and we will contact you to evaluate your case, free of charge and obligation.
Why hire a personal injury attorney?
- We make the legal process as simple as possible so you can focus on the important details of your life
- Our opponents know we have the experience and resources to take our cases all the way to a jury verdict
- Our lawyers have been recognized by their peers for numerous years as Northern California's premier attorneys
- We're active in the communities of people we serve, advocating for their rights in and out of the courtroom
- We're available 24/7 and will come to you at your request
- We're equipped to handle cases nationwide
- Our consultations are always free
- We don't charge fees unless we make a recovery on your behalf
- $7.6 Million Jury Verdict: Failure to Timely Diagnose Spinal Cord Injury
- $1 Million HMO Insurance Bad Faith Recovery
- $680,000 Jury Verdict for Sacramento Woman Injured in Car Accident
- $1 Million Medical Error Resulting in Traumatic Brain Injury Recovery
- $596,834 Jury Verdict for Motorcyclist Injured in Auto Accident
- Auto Insurance Bad Faith: Insurance Company Ordered to Pay more than Five Times its Highest Offer
- $1.1 Million Recovery for Failure to Diagnose Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Successful Disability Claim for Orthopedic Surgeon Filing Many Years Late
The TBI Support Center
We created the Brain Injury Support Center with the goal of developing a comprehensive listing of all brain injury resources in the state of California. It is a collaborative effort of graduate student Shanna Welch, who now holds a Masters of Science in Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling, and brain injury lawyer Eric Ratinoff, who also serves on the board of the Brain Injury Association of California (BIACAL).