At Kershaw, Cutter & Ratinoff, we fight for people. We know what it takes to battle tough corporations and insurance companies. We have a passion for justice and it shows in the results we obtain.
Founding partner Eric Ratinoff is known as an aggressive trial lawyer. He is a local lawyer with a statewide and national reputation for obtaining outstanding results, including numerous jury verdicts. He has been named a Northern California Super Lawyer and has been AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell for multiple years. He was recently honored as Humanitarian of the Year by Capital City Trial Lawyers Association (CCTLA).
If you were seriously injured or lost a loved one due to someone's negligence, or suffered a major loss that your insurance company refuses to honor, we would like to hear your story and see how we can help. No case is too big or too small, and we have the resources to work across the country, in any city and state. If you're looking for a lawyer who cares about you and will fight for your rights, please call us toll free at 866-527-4278, or fill out the form on this page and we will contact you to evaluate your case, free of charge and obligation.
- How TBI Affects Various Lobes of the Brain (Traumatic Brain Injury)
- Class I Recall Alert: Oxygen Resuscitation System for Newborns, GE Healthcare Resuscitation Systems: Class I Recall – Oxygen and Air Inlet Fittings Reversed During Assembly
- 4th Annual Acquired / Traumatic Brain Injury Conference: Resources & Pathways to Brain Injury Recovery
- FDA Class 1 Recall > ISIS HVT Tracheal Tube Cuffed with Subglottic Secretion Suction Port with and without Preloaded Stylet by Teleflex Medical: Potential Kinking During Patient Use
- #Network4Cause Benefits Brain Injury Association of California’s Sacramento Walk for Brain Injury
- Sacramento Abogado de Lesiones Personales
- Drug Safety Communication for Saxagliptin – UCM385315.pdf
401 Watt Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95864
phone 916-448-9800 | fax 669-4499
toll free 866-527-4278
Free Case Evaluation
Personal Injury Lawyers Experienced in Product Liability Lawsuits
Medical devices and pharmaceutical drugs are often the subject of recalls and safety warnings by the FDA. Even drugs and devices formerly approved by the FDA may cause serious injury or death, especially when prescribed for use in a manner in which they were not originally designed or approved.
If you or a loved one has suffered injury due to a pharmaceutical product, or any other type of defective product, you may be entitled to compensation from the manufacturer. Please contact us by calling 866-527-4278 or filling out the form on this page and we will be happy to discuss your legal rights, free of charge and obligation.
- DIANEAL PD-2 Peritoneal Dialysis Solution with 1.5 Percent Dextrose 6000mL: Recall - Contamination With Mold March 7, 2014
- Doribax (doripenem): Drug Safety Communication - Risk When Used to Treat Pneumonia on Ventilated Patients March 7, 2014
- HeartMate II LVAS Pocket System Controller by Thoratec Corporation: Medical Device Correction - Updated Labeling and Training Materials March 5, 2014
- GE Healthcare Resuscitation Systems: Class I Recall - Oxygen and Air Inlet Fittings Reversed During Assembly February 28, 2014