Sacramento Personal Injury Lawyer
How you react to a personal injury can be just as significant to your life as the injury itself. From the beginning, while still at the scene of your accident, consider whether someone else should be liable for causing the accident. If you have reason to suspect someone else of negligently or recklessly contributing to your injury, that person may owe you financial compensation.
Start collecting information about your accident right away. Then, contact an attorney. At Eric Ratinoff Law Corp, our Sacramento personal injury lawyers can investigate claims for signs of negligence. If we believe you have a case, we may be able to help you hold one or more defendants accountable. Discuss your claim in more detail today. Call (916) 970-9100 for a free consultation.
Why Choose the Lawyers at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp?
A personal injury lawyer is someone who can represent you and protect your interests during an insurance claim and/or lawsuit in California. An injury lawyer speaks on behalf of an injured accident victim during insurance settlement negotiations. A lawyer also takes care of complicated tasks such as gathering evidence and submitting a cause of action. Choosing the right lawyer is important for your claim. Clients trust Eric Ratinoff Law Corp for many reasons.
- We boast more than 20 years of experience representing people in Sacramento. In that time, we have worked hard to recover millions for our clients.
- We have the resources to support your injury claim. Our law firm works with subject matter experts, medical imaging technology, graphic storyboards and micro-documentaries.
- We focus on telling the story of our client to secure maximum results. Our plaintiff’s attorneys provide personalized care and attention to injured clients.
- We accept Sacramento personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. You will not pay a lawyer at our law firm unless he or she wins your case.
Our attorneys are constantly striving to set themselves apart from the competition through outstanding customer service. We always put our clients first. We take the time to get to know our clients and understand their goals and budgets. Then, we customize our legal strategies to address their unique needs. Discover all the ways we can help you during a free case evaluation in Sacramento.
Accidents and Injuries in Sacramento, CA
Personal injury law centers on the idea that if someone’s negligence causes another person an injury, the at-fault party will owe the victim financial compensation. If you have an injury from an accident in Sacramento, you might have grounds to file a claim against one or more parties in pursuit of recovery. At Eric Ratinoff Law Corp, we can answer frequently asked questions about accidents, injuries and personal injury law on your behalf.
- What accidents commonly lead to lawsuits? Any accident could end in a lawsuit if one or more parties caused the accident by breaching a duty of care. Common examples include car and truck accidents, dog attacks, slip and fall accidents, work accidents, and medical malpractice.
- What are the most common injuries? The type of injury can depend on the type and nature of the accident. Our lawyers can assist clients with broken bones, burns, cuts and scrapes, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, organ injuries, disabilities, emotional injuries, and more.
- What are the important things I need to do after suffering an injury in Sacramento? Take photographs and videos of the scene of your accident and your injuries. Call the police for a serious accident. Go to a hospital immediately for medical care. Document your accident and injury as much as you can. Then, call Eric Ratinoff.
Every accident and injury is serious. At Eric Ratinoff Law Corp, we treat each client like our only client. You will benefit from one-on-one care and personal attention if you hire us. The sooner you contact us after an accident in Sacramento, the better for your injury claim. We can determine fault and help you go up against any defendant in pursuit of fair compensation.
Personalized Legal Representation in Sacramento
Do not take the decision to hire a lawyer lightly. The lawyer you select could make a major difference in the outcome of your claim. Research your options thoroughly before deciding which lawyer is right for you. The attorney and law firm you choose should have at least a few staple qualities.
- Experience in your practice area
- Positive past results
- Dedicated trial attorneys
- Positive testimonials
- Awards or accolades
- Commitment to clients
- Open and honest communication
- Affordable rates
- Free consultations
Search for a few top choices in your area in Sacramento. Then, schedule consultations with each to get to know the lawyer better. The lawyer that is right for you will give you a positive feeling. You should feel comfortable around your attorney and confident in his or her ability to resolve your case.
What Types of Cases Do Our Sacramento Injury Attorneys Handle?
Eric Ratinoff Law Corp exclusively handles personal injury and insurance bad faith claims. We are committed to representing the rights of the injured and wronged in Sacramento. In our years of practice area experience, we have assisted clients with many common types of personal injury claims.
- Automobile accidents
- Boat accidents
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Nursing home abuse
- Workers’ compensation
- Insurance bad faith
- Wrongful death
This is not a full list of our practice areas. If you are considering Eric Ratinoff Law Corp for your personal injury case representation, please contact us to discuss your specific case in more detail. We can let you know if your case is the right fit for us.
Free Consultation With Our Experienced Sacramento Legal Team
A personal injury accident should not mean paying out of pocket for damages you did not cause. If someone else was negligent or guilty of a breach of duty that caused your accident, find out if you have grounds to file a claim. With help from the lawyers at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp, you may be able to identify the defendant and file a claim before California’s two-year statute of limitations. From there, your lawyer can demand fair compensation on your behalf.
A successful personal injury case in Sacramento could lead to compensation for your past and future health care expenses, lost wages, property damages, pain and suffering, disabilities, and other damages. At Eric Ratinoff Law Corp, we can evaluate your case and let you know what it might be worth at no risk. Schedule a free consultation to learn more about your specific accident and injury claim. Call (916) 970-9100 or contact us online to speak to a personal injury lawyer who cares.