#Network4Cause Sacramento Benefits Local Survivors of Traumatic Brain Injury
We had the pleasure of sponsoring brain injury survivor Noe Cruz at last year’s Walk for Brain Injury in Sacramento.
Noe was ejected from a horse in 2012, fracturing his skull and sending him into a 2 month coma. A little more than a year later, Noe stood on the steps of the California State Capital to tell his inspirational story of TBI recovery for the 2014 Walk for Brain Injury. Watch his speech below:
To find resources for brain injury survivors, their caregivers and families, visit the California Brain Injury Support Center at http://www.braininjurysupportcenter.com
Please join us on March 19, 2015 at #Network4Cause, a community mixer event benefiting BIACAL’s Walk For Brain Injury . Funds raised at #Network4Cause will be used to pay for TBI survivors, like Noe, to participate in the Walk for Brain Injury.
- Free Event Registration & open to the community
- Connect with BIACAL & learn about their mission
- Access to Local Leaders & Advocates
- Great Professional & Local Business Networking
- Delicious Mayahuel Appetizers served from 5:30-7pm
- “Cocktails for a Cause” a percentage of drink purchase benefits the nonprofit
- Great Silent Auction Items!