Camp Fire Lawsuits
The Camp Fire in Butte County, CA has quickly become the single deadliest and most destructive wildfire in California history. More than 52,000 people have been displaced from their homes, and in one week, the fire has burned over 142,000 acres and killed 63 people, and more than 600 people are still missing. Unfortunately, with the fire just 45% contained, there may be more devastation on the horizon for hundreds and thousands of residents in the region.
The experienced wildfire attorneys of Eric Ratinoff Law Corp know firsthand just how immense the losses may be for those affected by the Camp Fire. We helped hundreds of home and business owners successfully recover from the 2015 Butte Fire, and are currently representing fire victims who suffered from the devastating 2017 North Bay Fires.
If you or a loved one have been injured or impacted by the Camp Fire, please contact us at (916) 970-9100 today for a free consultation to discuss your options for help. We may be able to assist you in recovering your financial losses.
Eric Ratinoff Law Corp Is Experienced in Wildfire Claims
The California attorneys of Eric Ratinoff Law Corp have significant experience in representing victims of California wildfires.
- We have decades of collective experience handling wildfire cases, recovering millions of dollars on behalf of our clients.
- Our attorneys have spearheaded notable wildfire litigation in California, including the 2007 Witch Fire, 2015 Butte Fire, and the 2017 North Bay Fires.
- We have the resources to help investigate wildfires, pinpointing any potential negligent actions or misconduct that may have contributed to the disaster.
- We will not hesitate to take a large corporation to trial, if necessary, to secure compensation on your behalf.
Our experience handling wildfire claims puts us at a distinct advantage in assisting those who may have suffered injuries and property destruction in the Camp Fire.
A Lawyer Can Help You Recover Significant Compensation in a Wildfire
If you have been profoundly affected by the Camp Fire, an experienced lawyer can help you with all the procedures necessary to get your life back on track. At Eric Ratinoff Law Corp, we have the knowledge and experience to assist through this process, including:
- Filing insurance claims on your behalf so that you can focus on healing with your family.
- Calling insurance providers and negotiating compensation that is fair for you.
- Conducting investigations to determine the exact compensation you are entitled to.
Legal representation can also be invaluable if negligence was involved in the fire. Preliminary investigations for the Camp Fire indicate that Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) may have been involved in starting this wildfire. One of their downed power lines may have sparked the initial vegetation fire. Additionally, claims that they failed to shut down power lines when they had previously planned on it may be a key factor in determining their responsibility for their actions.
If PG&E (or any other parties) did contribute to the Camp Fire due to their negligence, you have a right to pursue them for the maximum possible compensation – and Eric Ratinoff Law Corp can help.
The Camp Fire’s Impact was Significant – Call Us Today for Help
As the Camp Fire continues to burn, it continues to significantly impact Butte County. To date, approximately 6,750 structures have been destroyed, with 15,500 more being threatened by the ongoing blaze. And although there are 63 confirmed deaths, over 600 residents are still reported missing. The quiet city of Paradise, CA has been impacted the most thus far, with 90% of its buildings destroyed in just the first day alone.
If you or a loved one has been affected by the Camp Fire, please contact the Eric Ratinoff Law Corp to discuss your situation. We are committed to helping all California wildfire victims seek compensation for their damages.