El Dorado Hills Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injury accidents occur even when we act with the utmost care. Car accidents, slip-and-falls, workplace mishaps, and more may result from someone else’s negligence. However, you should not have to foot the bill following an accident that was not your fault. Work with an El Dorado Hills personal injury lawyer to recover the compensation you deserve.
Attorney Eric Ratinoff at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. has an outstanding statewide and national reputation for obtaining results for personal injury victims. With over 30 years of experience, our highly qualified team fights for your legal rights and connects you with the resources you need to recover.
How an El Dorado Hills Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help Your Claim
The most effective way to protect your legal rights and fight for the maximum compensation you deserve for your injuries is to retain the help of an El Dorado Hills personal injury attorney. At Eric Ratinoff Law Corp., we have a track record of success fighting to ensure you are not taken advantage of by insurance adjusters. We protect your interests every step of the way.
We can help the success of your personal injury claim in the following ways:
- Investigate your accident to obtain evidence demonstrating negligence
- Establish liability and validate the extent of your damages by working with field experts
- Interview eyewitnesses
- Negotiate with insurance adjusters
- Connect you with the necessary care and resources to support a full recovery
- Determine the complete compensation you are owed by assessing the details of your claim
- Provide legal guidance and present your best legal options throughout every phase of the legal process
- Prepare your case for trial if we cannot reach an agreeable settlement
- Work with you on a contingency-fee-basis, so you don’t have to worry about payment unless we have a successful outcome
Depending on the severity of your injuries, you may have long-term financial strain for future medical and emotional care. With our personalized legal services and emphasis on storytelling, we know how to illustrate the full extent of the damages you suffered due to someone else’s negligence.
How to Prove Liability in an El Dorado Hills Personal Injury Claim
Proving liability in a personal injury claim involves demonstrating that the at-fault party was responsible for causing your injuries. For a successful personal injury claim, your El Dorado Hills personal injury lawyer must establish the four elements of negligence, including the following:
- Establish a legal duty of care: You must demonstrate that the liable party had a legal duty of care to prevent your injury. For example, a driver has a legal duty to follow traffic laws and drive safely to protect others sharing the road.
- Show breach of a legal duty of care: Once you have demonstrated a legal duty of care, you must show how the liable party breached that duty. One example of this would be if the driver was texting while driving, and this caused the accident.
- Prove causation: You must demonstrate that the liable party’s breach of duty directly caused your injuries and subsequent damages.
- Determine damages: Finally, you must calculate damages suffered due to your injuries.
Gathering evidence is essential to proving liability, which may include witness statements, pictures and videos of the accident scene, police reports, medical records, and other relevant documents.
Proving negligence in a personal injury claim is a complex and challenging process. Consulting a highly qualified personal injury lawyer helps ensure your rights are upheld every step of the way.
Recoverable Compensation in a Successful Personal Injury Claim
The value of your personal injury claim varies depending on several factors, including the extent of the injuries you have suffered and the accident’s severity. If the liable party acted with negligence and left you with economic and non-economic damages, you may recover present and future damages, including the following:
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income or wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Medication management
- Cost of medical devices
- Property damage
- Permanent disability, scarring, or disfigurement
- Life care plan
- Emotional anguish
We know the financial burden you may face following an accident. At Eric Ratinoff Law Corp., we calculate the present and future value of damages and fight for the full extent of compensation you deserve. Our highly qualified legal team handles all aspects of your claim, from initial consultation to trial, so you can focus on your recovery.
Contact the Highly Qualified Personal Injury Lawyers at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp.
If you have suffered due to someone else’s negligence in an El Dorado Hills accident, the skilled legal team at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. is prepared to fight for the maximum compensation you deserve. We are equipped with extensive resources to build a strong personal injury claim on your behalf.
Speak with one of our highly qualified El Dorado Hills personal injury attorneys today by calling (916) 970-9100 or filling out our contact form.