Folsom Personal Injury Lawyer
Life is increasingly busy. The last thing anyone wants to encounter in the midst of a hectic schedule is a mishap that results in a personal injury. Personal injuries are not only time-consuming, but they may also be costly to recover from. It’s important to know that if you have been terribly injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you have legal options in order to obtain fair compensation for the losses you have sustained in the accident.
At Eric Ratinoff Law Corp., our seasoned Folsom personal injury lawyers have almost 30 years of experience working with clients wrongly injured in a wide range of accidents. We have recovered millions by fiercely advocating for our clients. We offer free consultations and work on a contingency-fee basis, allowing our clients to focus on the most important thing: recovery.
- 1 Experienced Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. Personal Injury Attorneys in Folsom
- 2 Types of Folsom Accidents That May Lead to Personal Injury
- 3 How to Prove Negligence in a Folsom Personal Injury Accident
- 4 Speak With an Experienced Folsom Personal Injury Lawyer at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp.
Experienced Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. Personal Injury Attorneys in Folsom
When working with an experienced Folsom personal injury lawyer at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp., you will work with a compassionate advocate who will protect your interests throughout the personal injury claim process. A seasoned personal injury attorney is skilled in negotiating on your behalf during insurance settlements, conducting comprehensive investigations, and obtaining persuasive evidence that bolsters your claim. Choosing the right California personal injury lawyer can make a world of difference in a successful outcome. Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. sets itself apart by:
- Representing California clients for almost 30 years and recovering millions in compensation for their substantial losses.
- Having an array of resources available to support your personal injury claim, such as subject-matter experts, medical imaging technology to create detailed storyboards, and micro-documentaries to tell your story.
- We are master storytellers and are laser focused on the precise details that obtain maximum results for our clients.
- We provide personalized, client-oriented representation to support our clients through an adverse life event.
- We work on a contingency-fee basis, which means we only get paid if we obtain a positive outcome for your case.
Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. sets itself apart by consistently providing outstanding representation and personalized client care. We put our clients first. Each case is customized to fit each client’s specific needs to obtain the best outcome possible.
Types of Folsom Accidents That May Lead to Personal Injury
If you have been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may pursue a personal injury claim for the damages they have caused. Any accident could lead to a lawsuit if a negligent party breached their duty of care.
The following are types of Folsom accidents that may lead to personal injury:
Car Accident Personal Injury
In 2019, over 3,000 victims experienced a fatality due to a car accident in California. Car accidents often occur because of distracted or negligent driving and are often preventable. If you have endured substantial injuries due to a car accident caused by negligent driving, speak to an experienced Folsom car accident attorney for an assessment of your case and help recovering compensation for costly medical bills and other losses.
Truck Accident Personal Injury
Truck accidents are typically devastating accidents due to the monumental weight of a big rig compared to a passenger car. Passengers of ordinary vehicles are extremely vulnerable in these types of accidents and often walk away with life-long injuries. Truck accidents may occur due to driver negligence and faulty or poorly maintained trucks or parts. If you have endured catastrophic injuries due to truck driver negligence, speak to a seasoned Folsom car accident personal injury lawyer to seek justice for your losses.
Dog Bite Personal Injury
Victims of dog attacks may sustain life-altering injuries and often require extensive medical care. If you have experienced a dog attack due to owner negligence, a knowledgeable personal injury attorney can help you recover fair compensation for medical care, rehabilitation, lost wages, and emotional suffering.
Slip-And-Fall Accident Personal Injury
Property owners have a required legal obligation to provide lawful visitors with a safe environment. If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident due to poor upkeep and negligence on the behalf of the property owner, you may be able to seek fair compensation for the injuries you sustained on their premises.
How to Prove Negligence in a Folsom Personal Injury Accident
Obtaining a successful outcome in your personal injury claim requires effectively proving negligence in your accident by another individual, entity, or multiple parties. Negligence may be proven by illustrating the following elements in a claim:
- Duty: Every personal injury claim requires the existence of a duty of care. The entity or individual liable for injuries must have had a type of duty necessary to be fulfilled.
- Breach of Duty: If you can show the existence of a duty of care, next, you’ll have to prove a breach or violation of a duty of care.
- Cause of Breach: Once the breach or violation of duty has been established, it has to prove to be the cause of the accident. Another consideration is whether or not the liable party could have foreseen the outcome of their negligence.
- Damages: Lastly, it must be proven that damages in the form of tangible pain and suffering were caused as a result of the accident. Damages in the form of medical bills and other expenses are what victims are compensated for in a successful personal injury claim.
With the help of an experienced Folsom personal injury lawyer, you will have a better chance of obtaining your desired outcome. We will work with you to conduct necessary investigations, obtain persuasive evidence, and produce a decisive strategy in order to prove the negligence of the at-fault party.
Speak With an Experienced Folsom Personal Injury Lawyer at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp.
Experiencing a Folsom personal injury can take a devastating toll on your physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. If you have endured losses due to someone else’s negligence, speak to a seasoned personal injury attorney at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. for an assessment of your case. We are experienced trial lawyers and have recovered millions for California clients. We will employ all of our resources to build a solid personal injury claim on your behalf.
At Eric Ratinoff Law Corp., we are proud to offer almost 30 years of experience and outstanding legal results. Our goal in every case is to recover the maximum compensation owed to our clients. Schedule a free consultation to speak to a skilled Folsom personal injury attorney by calling (916) 970-9100 or filling out our contact form.