Lodi Car Accident Lawyers
Head-on collisions, fender benders, T-bone accidents, and other car accidents can be frightening, and complicated for everyone involved. If the vehicle accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be unsure how to proceed, especially if you sustained life-altering injuries. You may be eligible to pursue financial compensation for your injuries. Talk to a highly qualified Lodi car accident lawyer in Lodi to learn more.
For over 30 years, the skilled legal team at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. has provided outstanding legal representation for car accident victims. Our priority is to obtain maximum compensation for your case so you can recover and move on with your life.
Why Contact a Lodi Car Accident Lawyer Following a Car Accident?
A vehicle accident can turn your life upside down. Financial and emotional challenges can arise quickly due to time off work, mounting medical bills, and property repairs or replacement.
At Eric Ratinoff Law Corp., we believe you should not have to foot the bill for someone else’s negligence. We demonstrate your losses compellingly to insurance adjusters, judges, or juries by utilizing our extensive legal resources. From initial consultation all the way through to trial resolution, we fight for you.
We can help the success of your car accident claim in the following ways:
- Conduct an investigation into your accident to determine all liable parties
- Gather evidence to tell your story with maximum impact
- Negotiate with insurance adjusters to protect your best interests
- Work with eyewitnesses and field experts to testify on your behalf
- Evaluate the value of your claim to determine the full extent of damages
- Employ compelling storytelling techniques and legal strategies to demonstrate the accident’s impact on your daily life
- Work on a contingency-fee-basis, so you don’t have to worry about payment unless we obtain a successful outcome
It’s important to know you have an experienced professional fighting for you every step of the way. Peace of mind means you can focus on recovery.
How to Prove Negligence in a Lodi Car Accident Claim?
In order to prove negligence in a car accident, you must first demonstrate that the liable driver had an obligation to exercise a legal duty of care while driving to avoid harming others on the road. A highly qualified Lodi car accident lawyer can help you with the following to prove negligence in a car accident claim:
- Gather evidence: Evidence such as pictures of vehicle damage, skid marks or debris on the road, eyewitness statements, and police reports can strengthen your claim.
- Determine the cause of the accident: Analyze the evidence to determine the cause of the vehicle accident and all liable parties. For example, texting while driving, driving while intoxicated, or speeding may all demonstrate the cause of the accident.
- Establish a legal duty of care: Show that the liable party owed a legal duty of care while driving. Reasonable care is required by law, so drivers must follow all traffic laws and avoid behavior that may cause accidents.
- Prove the liable party breached a legal duty of care: Demonstrate that the liable party breached their legal duty of care by acting negligently. Proof may include showing they were distracted while driving, failed a field sobriety test, or violated a traffic law.
- Demonstrate that the breach of legal duty caused the accident: You may prove that the liable driver’s breach directly caused the accident and injuries by demonstrating that the accident may not have occurred if a reasonable driver would have acted differently in a similar situation.
- Demonstrate accident damages: Finally, you must show that you suffered damages from the accident.
If you sustained injuries due to someone else’s negligence, you have a legal right to pursue compensation for your losses.
What Damages am I Eligible to Recover in a Successful Car Accident Claim?
To determine the value of your car accident claim, a skilled Lodi car accident attorney will assess your accident details to estimate the total damages you may be owed. The amount may vary based on factors such as the extent of your injuries, severity of the accident, and type of collision.
You may recover the following damages in a successful car accident claim:
- Property damages
- Past and future medical expenses
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Physical disability
- Cognitive impairment
- Emotional distress
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Our unique approach to storytelling frames your case the right way from day one. We cut to the heart of the story to show the true impact the injuries had on your life. Our goal in every case is to obtain the best possible results for our clients. The people we represent are worth the fight.
Contact the Highly Qualified Car Accident Lawyers at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp.
If you have suffered car accident injuries due to someone else’s negligence, speak with the highly qualified lawyers at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. to fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
For a complimentary consultation with one of our skilled Lodi car accident attorneys, call today at (916) 970-9100 or fill out our contact form.