Napa Car Accident Lawyers
Car accidents are one of the leading types of personal injury accidents in the United States. Each year, it is reported that there are several million car accidents that occur as a result of another driver’s negligence. No matter how safe of a driver you may be, when a negligent driver is on the road you may still fall victim to an accident.
If you or a family member has been injured in a car accident in Napa, California, you may be owed compensation for your losses. In California, a driver who has been injured in an accident has the legal right to file a car accident injury claim. If you are seeking representation for a car accident claim, contact Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. for a free and confidential case evaluation.
Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. is an award-winning car accident law firm with over 25 years of experience helping people in Napa and other California cities pursue the compensation they are owed for their losses. No one should have to go through the California claims process alone. Attorney Eric Ratinoff protects his clients against the aggressive tactics of the insurance providers. He is passionate about achieving the highest possible amount in compensation.
Common Causes of Napa Car Accidents
Car accidents occur every single day for many different reasons. While some car accidents are more severe than others, if you were involved in a crash as a result of a negligent driver, you deserve to be compensated for the injuries you have suffered. Some of the most common causes of car accidents in Napa are:
- Speeding: Speeding is one of the leading causes of car accidents. When a driver goes above the legal speed limit, they may have a more difficult time making quick stops or may lose control of their vehicle more easily.
- Distracted Driving: With the rise of smartphones, distracted driving has become more common. When a driver takes their eyes off of the road for even a moment, they are putting themselves and others at risk.
- Reckless Driving: When a driver acts recklessly or is displaying road rage, they may cause a damaging accident.
- Driving While Drowsy: It is important that drivers pull over at rest stops if they are feeling drowsy behind the wheel.
- Driving Under the Influence: It is not only illegal for drivers to drive under the influence of drugs and alcohol, but it is also extremely dangerous. Accidents caused by drivers who were under the influence often lead to severe injuries and even fatalities.
No matter what caused your accident to occur, if you were involved in a Napa car accident, you may be left with life-altering injuries and a long road to recovery.
What Are the Most Common Car Accident Injuries?
Just as the severity of a car accident can vary, the same can be said for the severity of car accident injuries. Whether your injuries are minor or more severe, you deserve to get justice for your losses. Some of the most common car accident injuries include:
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injuries
- Back, neck, and spine injuries
- Broken or fractured bones
- Crushed limbs
- Loss of limbs
- Severe burns
- Cuts and lacerations
- Internal injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Many people assume that to file a car accident injury claim, a victim must have suffered physical injuries. However, car accident victims can file a claim to collect compensation for physical, emotional, or psychological injuries.
Damages You May Be Eligible for after a Napa Car Accident
If you or a family member has been injured in a Napa car accident caused by a negligent driver, you may be owed financial compensation for your injuries and losses. The damages you may be eligible to collect include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost earning potential
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
If you are unsure of what damages you are eligible for or how much you are eligible to collect, a skilled personal injury attorney can help you better understand details of your car accident claim.
Contact a Napa Car Accident Lawyer for Help with Your Claim
Car accidents can occur when they are least expected, leaving injured victims with a long road to recovery. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident caused by a negligent driver, a Napa car accident lawyer may be able to help build your claim.
Attorney Eric Ratinoff of Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. is an award-winning car accident lawyer helping clients in California. With over 25 years of experience, Eric Ratinoff is dedicated to helping clients get the best possible settlement amount for their claims. To schedule a free consultation, fill out this contact form or call (916) 970-9100.