Roseville Car Accident Lawyer
Regardless of if it’s a fender-bender or severe collision, a car accident can be a traumatic event. You may be shaken up for some time after, and if the accident was caused by another person’s negligence, you may be unsure about what to do next. Get guidance from a highly qualified Roseville lawyer, and you may be able to seek compensatory damages in the form of a car accident claim.
At Eric Ratinoff Law Corp., we have provided outstanding legal representation to injured Californians for 30 years. Our Roseville car accident attorneys are prepared to build your claim utilizing our solid resources and expertise. Our goal is to obtain the maximum compensation you deserve and hold the negligent party accountable.
Why Contact a Roseville Car Accident Lawyer Following a Car Accident?
A car accident can affect your ability to participate in activities you enjoyed before the collision, as well as impact your physical, emotional, and financial well-being. If you were harmed due to someone else’s negligence, you should not be financially responsible for your losses. Our highly qualified car accident legal team employs various resources to communicate your losses in the most compelling way.
An experienced Roseville car accident lawyer should pursue your claim in the following ways:
- Conduct a comprehensive investigation into your accident to determine all liable parties
- Gather and analyze evidence to tell your story with maximum impact
- Negotiate with insurance adjusters on your behalf
- Offer experienced legal guidance throughout the legal process
- Retain expert witnesses to testify on your behalf
- Assess your claim to determine the complete monetary value of your damages
- Employ compelling storytelling techniques, such as micro-documentaries and graphic storyboards, to demonstrate the extent of your injuries
- Work with you on a contingency-fee-basis, so you don’t have to pay us unless we obtain a successful outcome
Our goal at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. is to obtain the complete compensation you deserve and hold the negligent party accountable for the injuries they caused. We take the stress of a car accident claim off your shoulders by handling all aspects of the legal process so you can focus on recovery.
Proving Negligence in a Roseville Car Accident Claim
Negligence is described as failure to act with reasonable care, resulting in injury to another individual. In order to obtain a favorable outcome in a Roseville car accident claim, you must demonstrate the following elements of negligence:
- The opposing driver owed you a reasonable duty of care
- The opposing driver failed to uphold a reasonable standard of care
- You were directly injured due to their failure to uphold a reasonable standard of care
- You would not have suffered damages had the driver acted with reasonable care
If another party caused your injuries through negligence, you have the right to pursue compensation for the many ways your injuries have altered your life.
Damages Recoverable in a Roseville Car Accident Claim
There are a variety of factors that affect the monetary value of your claim, including the severity of your injuries and the nature of your car accident.
The following are recoverable damages in a successful Roseville car accident claim:
- Property damages
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Physical disability
- Cognitive impairment
- Emotional trauma
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
We work to maximize your recovery by implementing compelling storytelling strategies that illustrate the extent to which your life has changed as a result of someone else’s negligence.
Speak With a Highly Qualified Roseville Car Accident Lawyer at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp.
If you have been harmed in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence, speak with the skilled Roseville car accident attorney at Eric Ratinoff Law Corp. Our highly qualified car accident legal team will fight to obtain the complete compensation you deserve.
Schedule a complimentary consultation by calling (916) 970-9100 or filling out our contact form.